A word about "General Chat"

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
hemp seeds and chia seeds combined.... are about as healthy and nutritionally complete a food source as anything on earth.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
For peeps w/o kidney stones they are prolly ok but bet they are full of calcium oxalates like most all seeds and nuts are. Even the Quinoa is full of it but I gotta eat something that's good for me.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I eat hemp and chia seeds like them even. I meant, jw, that different foods don't bother me, not that I can eat anything and everything in quantity, ie. cakes, cookies, candy etc.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
just a interesting note on eating nuts...if you eat peanuts and consider them a nut.. theyre not a nut at all. theyre a legume.

Reaction score
Desoto, Texas (Dallas County) North Texas, Zone 8a
Showcase(s):
I eat hemp................

I don't know myself Addy but I've heard tell that eating hemp in any form really mellows you out and brings about cravings for chips, cereal, pie, cake, ice cream, frosting, cookies, burgers, fries, hot dogs, pizza, pudding, brownies, especially brownie with hemp. At least that's what I've heard tell :) -): ):-

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I eat hemp and chia seeds like them even. I meant, jw, that different foods don't bother me, not that I can eat anything and everything in quantity, ie. cakes, cookies, candy etc.

Lol, I know addy and you are lucky! I seem to not be having the stone problem now or yet again anyways and never stopped eating anything but the nuts or legumes or whatever you call them. Doc just said Peanuts and any nuts, seeds etc. were one of my worst culprits for high oxalates which cause me to get the stones. I just can't eat them I guess or not too many anyways. I was eating the giant containers of peanuts from Costco as a snack every night for yrs! Now w/ the stopping of the peanut eating I show no stones appearing in the xrays.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Mother? Yep koiguy and lemon juice is supposed to be good for dissolving them also. Hoping I just don't get anymore ever as that would be really nice!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
mother is the brown sediment that is in fresh cider... very nutrient rich, and antioxidants. Braggs ACV has it... most dont, theyre filtered and processed.
lemon juice is acidic..lowering ph, ACV is alkaline raising ph... any inflammatory condition loves an acidic enviroment, cancer, diabetes, muscle and jiont pain, etc...

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hmmmmmmmmm, wonder if that vinegar could help w/ pain when walking or extensive working outdoors? Where can you buy that Braggs brand koiguy?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok thanks koiguy looks pretty easy to find! I'll give it a try and did read on the net it can help w/ muscle and arthritic pain too.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I don't know myself Addy but I've heard tell that eating hemp in any form really mellows you out and brings about cravings for chips, cereal, pie, cake, ice cream, frosting, cookies, burgers, fries, hot dogs, pizza, pudding, brownies, especially brownie with hemp. At least that's what I've heard tell :) -): ):-

lol meant flax seed................had a brain fart as they say
Love a nice med rare rib eye..............yummmmmmmmmmm so tasty!

Ask a Question