a year later

Doctor mcboy

hes dead jim
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
here are some pics of my storm water retention pond. the water is full of pollen, tannins, frogs goldfish rosey reds and other wildlife. i took the rocks i had on the shore and put them in the water for stepping stones. i grew some lilies and lotus on the back porch in a kidde pool and added them yesterday. my pump house building is too big an i may change it. i painted it and Lynda is not a fan. this is as far as i can go with this natural pond. i am going to keep planting the white and crimson clover around it and it is a cool place for wildlife to hang out about 300 foot from the house. an interesting thing happened though, while i was growing the lotus and lilies my wife commented how they looked nice on the back yard and said if i wanted to put in something in back she would be ok with that. GREAT!!!!! i see a 10x10 pond liner in my future!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Ask a Question