Added another Bio filter

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Well I found a Savio Versatile f200 filter on Craigslist for cheap money. This is the second one I found in a year. I installed it this afternoon after work. I have it dumping into my stream. This makes a bio filter for every 2 koi (6 koi) and the bio waterfall filter for the goldfish :)

Here are pics of it. The tree does a nice job of masking them. On the right is the new one near the water fall filter and the other 2 are on the left.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Sounds like some clean water!
Hope so :) actually this year it has been incredibly clear. I can see even the cat litter pieces the ducks and fish disturbed. I am just planning on everyone getting bigger. I have a few young from last year. ( about 40) some have great markings. So I am interested what they look like a bit bigger and will keep a few.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
I wish I had some place to hide another bio filter! I have so much algae this year:( Not sure why, with only 5 koi, having given away 50 + shrunken and comets.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
That was my first bio filter except mine is the one with a waterfall attachment

Ask a Question