Adding a basket

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
I want to clip a plant basket to the edge of my pond. Its preformed so hard plastic edge. Any recommendations?
Not totally sure what you mean.

We have some of those planters that straddle over the deck (2x4) handrails. I don't know if that would work. It's made to go over a 2x4.

We also have those metal baskets that hold those soft cocoa liners. The cocoa thing is a thin liner and you fill it with soil. The whole thing hangs on adjustable hooks.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
This is my idea. It might be dumb i can do something else. I want that blue basket to hang on the side for plants. Either where i have it or other suggestions are welcome!

Attachments

• 20220725_195609.jpg
    20220725_195609.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 24
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Maybe a couple of pieces of string anchored to something on shore, maybe tied around a rock? You could use fishing line which would be clear and less noticeable.

Maybe attach a couple of large "S" hooks to the planter and hang them on the preform's side? Or maybe you could somehow make some "S" hooks from scrap metal or metal tubing.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Not totally sure what you mean.

We have some of those planters that straddle over the deck (2x4) handrails. I don't know if that would work. It's made to go over a 2x4.

We also have those metal baskets that hold those soft cocoa liners. The cocoa thing is a thin liner and you fill it with soil. The whole thing hangs on adjustable hooks.
I have round ones
Maybe a couple of pieces of string anchored to something on shore, maybe tied around a rock? You could use fishing line which would be clear and less noticeable.

Maybe attach a couple of large "S" hooks to the planter and hang them on the preform's side? Or maybe you could somehow make some "S" hooks from scrap metal or metal tubing.
I didn't think of S hooks!!! Thank you! I knew someone would help me brainstorm!

Ask a Question