water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Just beautiful @addy1 !

That peach flower looks like my Colorado lily - it changes color as it ages.
I have Colorado, usually pink pink flowers and multiples. If it Colorado I need to move it out of the hot tub pond, that plant gets huge.

I have the pink and the cream in one pot, must have had some extra tubers to stick somewhere.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Now I get what you meant when you said you were getting a hot tub:ROFLMAO:
Everything looks beautiful...makes me wanna come take a walk in your garden!

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
wow this thread is old! how are your ponds doing nowadays? I havent seen many pictures recently!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
@TheFishGuy - how old are you? I mean, the thread is 6.5 years old, but for most of us that's the blink of an eye! If you're a youngster that might seem like a long time!

Anyway - @addy1 posts and posts photos all the time. You're just new here.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
wow this thread is old! how are your ponds doing nowadays? I havent seen many pictures recently!
I just don't get around to doing a showcase hard enough to keep up with all the posts going on. Keep saying one of these days.

TheFishGuy

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
@TheFishGuy - how old are you? I mean, the thread is 6.5 years old, but for most of us that's the blink of an eye! If you're a youngster that might seem like a long time!

Anyway - @addy1 posts and posts photos all the time. You're just new here.
well, lets jsut say in 2010 when addy joined, I was 2 years old, and so that makes me at the time of this thread starting 6 years old!

( yes I am only 12 )

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
well, lets jsut say in 2010 when addy joined, I was 2 years old, and so that makes me at the time of this thread starting 6 years old!

( yes I am only 12 )
I have seen many many more moons than you!

TheFishGuy

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
I have seen many many more moons than you!
indeed you have! ( is the moons thing a refrence to some old movie? )

although...... I may just possible have set a record of youngest person to join this site? mabye with all this extra time in quarrentine I will go through all 10046 of these mebmers ( insert cool emoji )

also speaking of quarrentine, now I know how our fish feel during the first two weeks of their times with us...............

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
@TheFishGuy - I had kind of picked up on you being a youngster... I was just giving you a hard time. You're doing fine here keeping up with the grown ups. You may need to remind people of your age from time to time - obviously it's impossible to tell from behind a computer screen who we're talking to. But I'm sure you've learned all the computer safety tips!

(Many moons is just what it sounds like... a reference to the amount of time that has passed. I believe it comes from a Native American saying.)

TheFishGuy

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
indeed I have learned computer safetey tips :) ( dont go to a rando person on the webs house, dont give away all your perwsonal info, ect )

and it is very impossible to tell from behind a computer screen! for all I know you guys could all be aliens sitting in the same room hacking away at my data :D do I care...... nope![/QUOTE]

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
(Many moons is just what it sounds like... a reference to the amount of time that has passed. I believe it comes from a Native American saying.)
Means I have many years on you, old enough to be retired, like your neighbors.(your words very old! lol) Did you ever find out if they need pond help? @TheFishGuy

TheFishGuy

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
Means I have many years on you, old enough to be retired, like your neighbors.(your words very old! lol) Did you ever find out if they need pond help? @TheFishGuy
I went over there to ask, and they took me around, to show me the pond, turns out they are actually really into gardening, and keep it in really good shape!

Ask a Question