Advertising for selling koi

shikkaba

Not Just Another Number
Reaction score
I would like to advertise more about the koi website that I've been working on for my neighbour, but am having a difficult time finding places to trade links, or to gain attention with. The company is still fairly new, and I'm still learning about the marketing aspect of it.

If anyone has any ideas of places that list links to other companies, or places to advertise selling koi and koi products in Canada, can you please let me know?

Also, I need feedback from the community as far as the site and what it needs. If anyone would like to take a look and let me know, the link is below. I really would love to perfect it.
Thanks.

Reaction score
You could try come advertising with a pay per click agent such as google. You could also sell some on ebay and let your buyers know you have a website in correspondence. This will get some repeat business direct to your website.

shikkaba

Not Just Another Number
Reaction score
She does not sell them online currently. She may be able to send them to you via shipping, but you would have to speak with her about that one.
Her information is on the website in my signature.

Reaction score
:grumble: Cant get the darn thing to come up. Even went to google and it will not load ??????????????????
banghead3.gif

shikkaba

Not Just Another Number
Reaction score
pondlady said:
:grumble: Cant get the darn thing to come up. Even went to google and it will not load ??????????????????:banghead3:

What are you talking about? :profile:

shikkaba

Not Just Another Number
Reaction score
DrDave said:
Shikkaba
So is this your company or your neighbors?

My neighbours.
It's my project though, and my family does have koi themselves.
Hence the questions. Although since I posted this, there has been a steady stream of people showing interest, so the help I've received is working out, so thanks to whoever gave advice. :grumble:

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
shikkaba said:
My neighbours.
It's my project though, and my family does have koi themselves.
Hence the questions. Although since I posted this, there has been a steady stream of people showing interest, so the help I've received is working out, so thanks to whoever gave advice. :grumble:

So are you here to add value to the Forum or just to sell Koi for your neighbor?

shikkaba

Not Just Another Number
Reaction score
DrDave said:
So are you here to add value to the Forum or just to sell Koi for your neighbor?

Seriously, I've gone through this before. I am not just here for that, this just so happened to be something I had in mind. This place provides valuable research, gave me a place to ask a valid question related to the board from people who have experience in such things, and also gives me a place to read about koi and how to take care of them considering my family has some.
Just because I ask one question about this does not mean I'm here JUST for that. The project is mine, hence the question.

I do not have much experience with koi myself and am more of an observer than a commenter. If you are going to judge me for being so, that's great. Just keep in mind that things aren't always the way they appear to be. :grumble:
Not everyone is an expert.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
No one was judging you, I was just asking the question. :grumble:

We have had others show up, give one liners then promote their business's by posting their ads.

Ask a Question