Age range for GPF members -- A RE-DO.....

How old are our members -- how old are you?

• Total voters

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Back to the old avatar, eh j.w.? MUCH better than the previous two!!:D
John

Figured I will look like that last one soon enough and she was starting to haunt me......................I have the shivers looking at her now. She is free for the taking now. Maybe you might want to pin her up on your wall to take away some of that disdain from your MIL I know you miss so much :rolleyes:

ugh.jpg

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Figured I will look like that last one soon enough and she was starting to haunt me......................I have the shivers looking at her now. She is free for the taking now. Maybe you might want to pin her up on your wall to take away some of that disdain from your MIL I know you miss so much :rolleyes:

View attachment 71203
Nah, my MIL was REALLY scary!:eek:
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Here is the frog............it didn't jump tho as an avatar, just sat there............would be cool if we could have moving ones.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm surprised there is no one in their teens. It seems that there are some younger people learning about ponding on the gpf from time to time.

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
I'm surprised there is no one in their teens. It seems that there are some younger people learning about ponding on the gpf from time to time.
Ponding is like yoga or zen. It takes patiences, not a virtue of the young.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Most of my family from teenagers to the older generation may take a quick look at our pond when we have family gatherings and that's about it. The one exception was my father in law. He actually knew how many fish I had and what changes had happened to any of them and exactly how many babies there were. I don't have a big fancy koi pond or anything like that but it was something that we shared together and you can't put a price on that. Unfortunately this year we won't be spending time at the pond together anymore. I'll always value the quality moments we spent enjoying the pond and our conversations ......... when I wasn't getting yelled at by my wife to get up and not burn the food on the barbecue!

Ask a Question