Ah, the "joys" of parent hood -- even when they're in college....

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
This is a text notice we just received from our son's college. He is, 21, and a senior, living in an off-campus apt not far from the location mentioned in the text. We have heard from him [the students naturally receive the same texts that the parents receive.....] and he is safe & secure. But you never stop worrying about them.........

Disregard the "NO OTHER SUCH....." line, as that is the tail end of another similar incident from a few months ago.

image.jpeg

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
I hate it when I hear sirens at the big intersection up the street and the girls are out. I've called before to check if they answer. You never stop being a parent.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
My son is a tow truck driver back in NJ turnpike and parkway and he goes to some really sketchy calls and all hours of the night ,so we as parents never stop worrying .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I can't wait till all my kids are done with school!:confused:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6A
Country
United States
This is a text notice we just received from our son's college. He is, 21, and a senior, living in an off-campus apt not far from the location mentioned in the text. We have heard from him [the students naturally receive the same texts that the parents receive.....] and he is safe & secure. But you never stop worrying about them.........

Disregard the "NO OTHER SUCH....." line, as that is the tail end of another similar incident from a few months ago.

View attachment 94818

Cut the cord... :) You got fish to care for...

Ask a Question