sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I tried them and misted and everything but when winter came the house could not be kept warm enough or humid enough .I misted them .

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Well that's stinky news sissy. I was really hoping to have a sort of "living wall' of them in my living room. I guess I should start small and see how they do this winter.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
My cousin in NJ can grow them in her sunroom .She mists them everyday and for heat it is easy she has her hot tub out there .Since that is on full time in the winter it supplies heat and humidity

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
No, there is a retired fisherman who sells it, these are some of his pieces and the others are pinterest ideas for mounting my air plants. I want alll the pieces though. :)
Getting a little greedy, are we!? :rolleyes:
John

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Good idea! That way they last longer. :D My paternal grandmother, who must have been in her 100's, always wore very dark dresses over ankle-length undergarments. She would sew pockets into these slips to hide cookies in. When she thought nobody was around, she would pull up the skirt and go rummaging through those pockets until she found a goody, pop it in her mouth, and go back to doing whatever it was she had been doing. I don't believe she ever offered ME a cookie! :(
John
P.s. I hope you're not THAT bad yet! :cautious:

Ask a Question