Aloha from Hawaii

Reaction score
I've been involved with aquaponics for a while and I'm now interested in a pond. I'm headed to the newbie area to post a question.

Nice to meet all of you

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
animated-welcome-jumping-kid-2.gif

Welcome glad you joined us!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome heeter and nice to have some from Hawaii and good luck ponding is fun but sometimes workbut still worth it

pinon ponder

S'cuse me, while I kiss the sky!
Reaction score
Welcome! Which island do you live on? My personal fav is Kauai, north shore. Still feels like "old" Hawaii to me. :wub:

Reaction score
Welcome! Which island do you live on? My personal fav is Kauai, north shore. Still feels like "old" Hawaii to me. :wub:
North shore Kauai Is one of the most beautiful places on earth, but alas, I do not live there. :blueflower: I'm on Oahu, the north shore, people call it rural but it is not. It does have some of the best surf in the world, big, intense, puts a smile on my face. Thanks for the welcome. Aloha

koidaddy

karps house of koi
Reaction score
Welcome to GPF. I have been experementing with aquaponics for a couple years now. I will eventualy add a talapia pond to complete the system.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
See I liked oahu when I visited there it was less crowded and much cooler .But then that was 15 years ago .

pinon ponder

S'cuse me, while I kiss the sky!
Reaction score
North shore Kauai Is one of the most beautiful places on earth, but alas, I do not live there. :blueflower: I'm on Oahu, the north shore, people call it rural but it is not. It does have some of the best surf in the world, big, intense, puts a smile on my face. Thanks for the welcome. Aloha

Ah, home of my all time favorite tv show, LOST. Well, except for season 6. Yuck, yuck, yuck. But still I do miss my Losties and their adventures. And Sawyer and Jack shirtless. :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump:

Hubby and I took a helicopter tour of Kauai with Blue Hawaiian. Fantastic and worth every penny! We ziplined, too, and had a blast. There is a new zipline adventure 10 minutes from us so I'm looking forward to trying it out soon.

Much success on your new pond and you've come to the right place for advice. There are lots of really knowledgeable ponders here.

Aloha!

Ask a Question