Already thinking spring with the winter weather

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Pond.jpg
Going thru some of my IPhone pictures here is one with the dogs from the summer. I am standing on my deck railing

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I am thinking spring is here already! No cold weather in forecast, birds are chipping up and storm and fish are out and about from hiding under the hornwort! I have lots of plans for my yard this year, and as soon as the mud dries up around the yard, I will be out and about getting a head start in the yard too!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Your dogs are perfect models! Do you practice with them? Our dogs have a habit of turning their heads just in time to ruin the picture! And your pond is pretty photogenic, too!

I'm homesick for my pond... even though it's right in my backyard!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Really nice :) Now everyone just needs to get through the winter weather. Hope you don't get too hard with this storm coming your way.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
We haven't even had winter yet, darn! I want to get out and do stuff, but know that here, our February's are generally our worst months for cold. So if I start anything..... Pond temps are in the hi-40's / lo-50's.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Same here Jan. and Feb. are usually our worst months and then March ,well that you never know .So far any where from the mid 40's to above 60 degrees .Scares me what is next

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Everything thinks it is Spring here now w/ all this warm sunshine and rain. I see deer, rabbits, bulbs coming up, birds singing and me smiling. I hope this is not just the calm before the storm of the century just as sissy stated..............it is scary!

Ask a Question