United States
:)

Chimpunk at the stream.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Again the wildlife in and around your pond astounds both Val and I , we'd be lucky to see a mouse or hedgehog , however with the new security camera going in we may see other species and "find out at last", just what our two cats do at night ):ROFLMAO::LOL::):happy::smug:

Dave

Reaction score
Country
United States
He's watching the camera....! Cute! We don't have chipmunks here.

No chipmunks? I *thought* you would find chipmunks anywhere there are trees. No scientific reasoning behind this at all, just my thought :LOL:

The first year I had my preform pond I had three of the little buggers drown (found all three the same day) Needless to say I put a net on the pond shortly after that.....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
I look forward to your photos everyday. We have an army of chipmunks here. I did get a blurry pic of one of the guys once. He was drinking from our little waterfall but when I went for my phone he ran behind the rocks. They used to drive my wife crazy because they'd run by her when she was sitting outside, but I refused to do any thing to control them, so she has found a way to bear them.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Oh they do look cute, don't they? I am engaged in an all out war with two that live in my yard. They love to sample my garden produce and dig up anything new I plant just to have a look-see. They are lucky I am a peaceful sort who doesn't believe in poison! Actually I'm the sort who refuses to use poison for fear I will poison the wrong critter! If it was just me and the chipmunks... :sneaky:

Ask a Question