Always wanted a pond...now I have one!

Reaction score
Hello,
I am a life long animal lover and currently have 4 dogs (aged 3 years to 12 years and breeds: Golden, Chihuahua, RottX and Pit), 3 cats and 3 small aquariums. I have had red eared slider turtles (RES) and dart and tree frogs in terrariums in the past. I have recently acquired 2 baby RES and a small hot tub and have decided to finally make an indoor pond in my basement. Just started my 1st construction project (41 feet of elevated walkways and shelves for my cats) a month ago and learned how to use a circular saw. I would love to make a filter system for my hot tub and am just getting started acquiring info. Any suggestions (with many details) would be very welcome.
Thank you!
Rebecca

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome to our group!

smileywelcome687.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
CatBox.gif
Rebecca

Would love to see pics of your pets, tub for turtles,and the walkways for the cats. I wanted to make a large outdoor pen area w/ those walkways for when we go away in the summer for my 3 cats so neighbors can have access to the cats and cats don't have to spend all the time in the house while we are gone.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome burunx and power tools rock have been around them all my life and started using a chainsaw when I was 10 and been hooked on tools and building ever since .You will find a chop saw handy for miter cuts also and so easy to use .Once you get addicted to tools they will start to add up .Just like ponding becomes an addiction

Ask a Question