Amazing koi

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Johnnie said:
What do you call fishies that survive blizzards (see photos) and an hellish heat wave (see video)? Call them amazing koi, of course...
http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4353514#post4353514

Johnnie you obviously have never been in a blizzard. I grew up in ND where they are so bad you cannot see more than a few inches in front of your face.

If you want to make a first post, I suggest you go to the Introductions and let us know a little bit about you and your pond.

Before doing that, go to the UserCP and add your location, USA is not goos enough.

Reaction score
North-Eastcoaster with shovels for blizzards
DrDave said:
Johnnie you obviously have never been in a blizzard. I grew up in ND where they are so bad you cannot see more than a few inches in front of your face.

If you want to make a first post, I suggest you go to the Introductions and let us know a little bit about you and your pond.

Before doing that, go to the UserCP and add your location, USA is not goos enough.

Greetings Doc, a ponder recommends your forum. I just want to "test" your forum out to see how friendly you guys are. By the way, I like your honesty:

Johnnie you obviously have never been in a blizzard.
USA is not goos enough

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Johnny, we are very friendly here, but you are right, I am sometimes a little a little too honest for folks that do not have a thick skin. I didn't see blizzard photos, only snow on the ground. :confused:
The location is important since a lot of what we do here is help people. Not knowing the climate your pond in handicaps us. :(

Ask a Question