An Apology

Reaction score
Desoto, Texas (Dallas County) North Texas, Zone 8a
Showcase(s):
TO All Garden Pond Forums Members & Visitors,
Recently, I wrote several true life posts in "The Good Banter Thread" that may have been emotionally distributing. It was never my intention to cause any sort of uneasiness and inconvenience. As a result of my actions I am concerned general participation in "Good Banter" and your opinion of me may have declined.

Garden Pond Forums means a great deal to me as I am sure it does to you. Please accept my most sincere apology for disrupting your enjoyment and participation.

Yours truly,
Lou

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It is ok Lou, we all need to share, I doubt what you have posted has affected people posting in the thread. The forum in general has been quiet. Me, I am trying to get our taxes ready for the CPA, so trying to ignore the forum most of the time...............lol

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Everything' fine Lou and nothing wrong w/ expressing your true feelings. Helps ones spirit to let things out now and again and we are big boys and girls...........we can take anything you can dish out. We watch all kinds of things on tv nowadays so we are acclimated! I even watch Dexter and Breaking Bad but then I watch Shirley Temple movies too...........I'm well rounded :D

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Nothing to appologize for, Lou. Many of us have had bad experiences in our lives, and from time to time it helps to get a little off your chest. I would be extremely surprised to hear that anyone has quit the forums because of your posts. Keep smiling!!! :cheerful:
John

brandonsdad02

They call me Ryan
Reaction score
True friends with stand behind you and listen to you when you need to vent or just someone to be there when you need a shoulder to cry on. Keep your chin up. Nothing to be ashamed about. We are here for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissabloomsnbubbles

Latest Threads