An idea for a game -- who's interested?

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Who likes games? If you use FaceBook you probably see the posts where someone shows a picture of an object -- usually something from back in the 40's - 70's -- with a caption asking if you are old enough to remember this?

I was doing some filter up-grade work the other day. I looked at a "piece" that was lying on the ground, and wondered how many "ponders" would know what it is?

So, it's a can-you-name-this-item game!

I have some ideas for "rules" for participating, but thought I would throw the idea out there first......

Not ready to start yet, but wanted to see
who was "game" for playing.

@Becky Does this need approval of the Admins.? Do the rules (which I'm working on) have to be approved?

Last edited:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
maybe you could invent a game for turtle ponders like keeping lots of turtles from escaping the pond or for ponders that have fish catching the fish in there pond when you have a leak and you only have a certain time to save them .(in real life been there done that ) .I never really play games so there may be ones out there like this already

Ask a Question