And now for something really way different!

Reaction score
Desoto, Texas (Dallas County) North Texas, Zone 8a
Showcase(s):
Hey Everybody,

Today I have the great honor of sharing Video Music Premiere "Humble Pie" by Playdough & Sean Patrick (aka DJ Sean P) featured on URB Magazine. This is the lead single from "We Buy Gold" out Friday Oct 16th.

I know many of my generation may not be fans of hip hop. You have got to believe me when I tell you these guys are great! Everything has high production value and guess what it is clean! Safe for any listener. These two young men are putting their hearts, souls and amazing talent into their music careers. Remember when we were young and our music was different. Come on, give it a listen and while on URB's site read the write up. It will give you good insight into the album's production. Hey, do me a solid! Check it out.

Leave a comment so I can forward to the guys. Here is the link.

http://urb.com/2015/10/14/premiere-playdough-sean-patrick-humble-pie/

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
I grew up on Zeppelin and the Stones, but I have a college age daughter who's kept me up to date on music. I listened and liked Humble Pie, good job to the boys!
With an open mind you can find amazing entertainment.

Ask a Question