Anjon Monsoon pumps

joesandy1822

Sandy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Does anybody have an opinion on the quality of this brand of pump? I've looked for reviews and can find only one. It was positive.

HTH

Howard
Reaction score
This is the first time I have heard the name.

They have a speed control feature with a remote. I suspect this requires a microprocessor which is one more thing to go bad.. Now I am not saying that it will and it is a nice feature. Has my interest.

joesandy1822

Sandy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
HTH said:
This is the first time I have heard the name.

They have a speed control feature with a remote. I suspect this requires a microprocessor which is one more thing to go bad.. Now I am not saying that it will and it is a nice feature. Has my interest.
Where did you see the info about the remote? I never saw that.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
I have a Anjon Monsoon 10,000 gph, sucker pumps some water but it's a power hawg! Been running mine for about a year with no issues. For the price I have been pretty happy with mine but If/when I do need to replace I think I'm going to try and find something that is a little more energy efficient.

HTH

Howard
Reaction score
joesandy1822 said:
Where did you see the info about the remote? I never saw that.
On their web page

Monsoon Pumps

A Passion For Moving Water
Monsoon hybrid drive technology combine the power of direct drive pumps with the energy efficiency and safety of magnetic drive pumps. Imagine touching a remote control and electronically increasing the flow over your waterfall to a raging torrent...

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
BTW, mine does not have the remote. Mine is straight 100% pumping power all the time.

Ask a Question