Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Ahh, how cute!

@Marshall Are you on FaceBook? There are a couple of herp and turtle sites I subscribe to. The other day one of them had this post with some pretty adorable turtle shots -- some of them were just screaming to be captioned! Even if you're not on FB, you can still follow the link, I'm pretty sure.

https://www.facebook.com/GardenStateTortoiseLLC/posts/848577311857302

These are my favorites (just favorite pics, in general, of the bunch). Sorry, I'm not trying to hi-jack....

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

For example....

image.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Ahh, how cute!

@Marshall Are you on FaceBook? There are a couple of herp and turtle sites I subscribe to. The other day one of them had this post with some pretty adorable turtle shots -- some of them were just screaming to be captioned! Even if you're not on FB, you can still follow the link, I'm pretty sure.

https://www.facebook.com/GardenStateTortoiseLLC/posts/848577311857302

These are my favorites (just favorite pics, in general, of the bunch). Sorry, I'm not trying to hi-jack....

View attachment 86103 View attachment 86104 View attachment 86105

For example....

View attachment 86106

The photo bellow the baby ones looks like hes got a guilty secret peronally I think hes just farted ....

Dave

Ask a Question