Another uploading thread

Reaction score
I have read all the prior uploading pictures threads, but still can't upload most of the pictures I try to up load. I've resized pictures, down to 625 kb, and 580 x387 pixels. I have also uploaded pictures to Picassa and tried to link, but the actual pictures don't show up in the in the post just the link to the picture inPicassa. I'm using Firefox 22 as my browser and PaintShopPro7 to resize the images. I've also tried using Picassa to resize the pictures but nothing seems to work and two out of three tries I either get Internal Server error or post skipped, error 500. I've resized images I can't upload down to the point where they're smaller than pictures that do upload, but they still won't upload.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
It has been a long time since I posted my last photo. So I will find one and see what the settings are and post it here. I looked at its size in Adobe Photoshop Elements and it is 640 X 480. DSC00329.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Arey, I'm pleased to see that your problem is now resolved! Let us know if you have any more trouble with posting pictures though.

Ask a Question