Anxious to see everybody's pond pictures

Reaction score
Heres my pond slowly getting the lilies and hornwort back.Setting up new filter tomorrow can't wait.

Attachments

• pooooooo.jpg
    pooooooo.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 350
  • ponddd.jpg
    ponddd.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 309

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
nice pond, Love your lab! Welcome aboard!

Attachments

• 001[1].jpg
    001[1].jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 305
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 371
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 369

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
LOL, that's a Black Pug. (Men in Black) , That's my oldest, 12 China. I didn't even realise that I posted a pic with her in it until I read your post and went back and looked, I need to post a pic of my Pond guard Dog, Johnny Man, 100+# Chocolate lab. LOL, we had to make him his own pond when we first got him, If he saw dad in the pond he wanted to get in. Didn't take long at all for him to figure out when dad is in his pond Johnny runs over and gets in his own pond and does his pond work, He's not very artistic but he sure has a good time ponding!!!!! LOL
China is half blind and almost completely deaf, she fell into the pond this winter and luckily we found her. She was shivering cold and almost drowned. Now she won't even go close to it. She even starts whining when it's bath time she is so scared of water now.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Well here is my first pond in progress. I live in Nebraska and am currently working on my DIY filter...as I think I figured out how to make one now.

The link is above but not sure if it works...hopefully I got it right!

As I said this is a work in progress for the past week anyways and I'm sure for awhile to come as I have alot to do yet.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
It's really fun seeing everyone's nice ponds and to see the different creative ways each person does theirs differently from the rest. This is a fun thread. Thanks for starting it :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crystal8899

Latest Threads