Any crowded ponds

Reaction score
I am looking to get my pond up and going an understand people who have ponds for a few years can become crowded. if this sounds like you i have a great home for them and will take pics of my pond and post them soon. thank you

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have a pond in progress no fishies, but slowly getting it ready for water, been to hot to work on it much

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome windzbreezy here we have a koi farm and he sells all kinds of koi some only a dollar up and I have had so many babies I have stocked my neighbors ponds too .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
cherryvalley sounds like a pretty place to live .We have keeblervalley here not sure if those elves live there lol but they do have some great cookies for sale that are made locally

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Check out craigslist. This past weekend we picked up 13 fish for our pond. 5 beautiful comets about 6-8", 1 Albino catfish about 20", two butterfly koi and 5 assorted koi all between 7 and 18"- couple is moving out of state and they certainly are not "show" quality, we love them and we paid $300 for all. A great bargain! They had all those fish in a small pond in front of their house. They were happy they got a good home and we were happy we got a good deal. Our pond is 14' x 28', so these fish now feel literally like they moved out to the country!
Good luck!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome to our world and I was from NJ 6 years ago and grew up there but to retire VA was the place to go .But still hate my snow shovel at least the past 2 winters lol

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Sissy, I know wat ya mean. I was just looking at your house, my gosh! A house like that here would be over a half million. How hot and humid are the summers there?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
not bad but get you get used to it and the prices here are great taxes right now are around a thousand and taxes on our house in Edison NJ were over 9 thousand and were supposed to go up just before we sold and guy who bought it taxes where around 16 thousand I heard

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
we retired here from Ford motor company in Edison when plant shut down

Ask a Question