Anybody ever hear of Panther Creek Koi Clay?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
I read online about a company Panther Creek who makes calcium bentonite. I went to the site and seems as though they make it for industrial purposes not specifically for ponding. Either or it doesn't make a difference to me but the article said that 50lb pails were sold by them for cheap. Thats what caught my attention. I went to see how to order it and couldn't find it anywhere. Anybody use this and where could I order it? Its amusing to see all these companies selling Koi clay stating how theirs is so much better and some for an insane price. As long as its pure CB it doesnt make a difference to me. Ive been using some CB I bought on ebay and its phenomenal. Im definitely a fan but If I can get it cheaper in bulk that would be great

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Bentonite is not made it is mined. Calcium Bentonite mined from different geographical locations will likely differ in the types and levels of trace minerals it contains. All are OK.

Ask a Question