Anyone else loving Wordle?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
It's now a fixture of my morning routine. Coffee + Wordle before I start the day. If you've never played, try it here. You pick it up really fast. I loved crossword puzzles when I was a kid. Wordle is faster and almost as satisfying. My score for today's puzzle:

Wordle 255 5/6

⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛
⬛⬛
⬛⬛

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Yes. Hubby and I got hooked a few weeks ago. Now, everyone at his office has followed suit. It’s almost like a competition…. and an obsession. I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but it reminds me of an episode of Star Trek TNG called “The Game.” One day I was lucky enough to get it on my 2nd try, but it mostly takes 4 or 5 tries.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
They are fun. It's amazing how quickly one can narrow in on the correct word even with only a couple letters.
There are online archives of older games, so you can play as many as you want.
Ha! I also discovered the archives, but I try to limit myself to only a couple per day. One of the nice things about the game is that since they only give you one puzzle every 24 hours, you can't get hooked & spend countless hours lost in Wordle land. :LOL:

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
15CEDC28-2B11-4BE6-B74C-2889142C426B.jpeg

Since the share feature doesent work here, this is mine from today.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
It's now a fixture of my morning routine. Coffee + Wordle before I start the day. If you've never played, try it here. You pick it up really fast. I loved crossword puzzles when I was a kid. Wordle is faster and almost as satisfying. My score for today's puzzle:

Wordle 255 5/6

⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛
⬛⬛
⬛⬛
I never heard of it...love word games, thank you! I'm hooked:)

Ask a Question