Anyone have a Birdfeeder Cam?

B

Burd

I was thinking of getting a WiFi video cam for my bird feeder, my daughter saw these pics, anyone have one?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
No but I'm dying to get one! I keep putting it on my wish list but so far no one has gotten the hint!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I would love a motion activated cam by my main feeder but turns out I'm electronic impair!
I bought not one but two submersible cams to take pics of my fish and couldn't figure out how to work them...takes too long to read manuals I get frustrated

B

Burd

I want video sent by WiFi to my iPad. Then you could still snap pics. I have to more pics of birds, but the site says too large, so I guess I have to put them on my old flip fone to post them. Lmao.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have cams watching the bird feeders, but not one on the feeder that is a neat idea!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
We just bought one for my father for his 80th birthday, but haven't given it to him yet. When I get the review from him, I will try to remember to get back on here and share.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My feeders are 20 feet up hanging on a pole, it would be tough to get a cam on them. I have been thinking of how to but no real way to do it. The wires would not last long. We have wifi ones but they still need power.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Come on now @addy1 - if anyone can shimmy up that pole and connect a camera, it's you! (y)
lol never been able to shimmy up ropes (gym in high school) or poles. ................. not that I would ever admit to pole shimmies.

Ask a Question