Anyone hear from JBtheexplorer?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I've been wondering the same thing - I don't think I've seen him posting since early July.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I wondered when things got all nasty and political on the nature and wildlife thread if maybe he abandoned the forum. :unsure:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I was wondering about him myself I hadn't known him long but being summer I assumed he would have had posts all over from his advenures. I had forgotten about the political stint in the wild life that is the last time I remember seeing him. I hope he comes back as well he always had some cool shots and topics to show.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
good to hear he's still around

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Needed a bit of a break but I'm back. :)

@RobAmy
@Lisak1
@GBBUDD

I wondered when things got all nasty and political on the nature and wildlife thread if maybe he abandoned the forum. :unsure:

Precisely. I don't know how that ended up, nor does it matter. I simply needed a break. I built my pond partly because I needed something relaxing in my life, so it seemed to defeat the purpose if I was coming to the forum and getting stressed out, especially with no intent for that to start in the first place. I needed to step away for awhile and enjoy the summer, politics-free, stress-free.

Beyond that, much of my focus this year really wasn't on my pond. I spent a lot of time in my native garden, as well as creating a handful of new small gardens. I ended up spending most of my time on the Gardening Forums, as well as my favorite place, twitter. I went camping a couple times, did some local exploring at many of the parks in the area, and overall enjoyed the summer.

I plan on making a thread with some photos of my pond throughout summer eventually.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Needed a bit of a break but I'm back. :)

@RobAmy
@Lisak1
@GBBUDD

Precisely. I don't know how that ended up, nor does it matter. I simply needed a break. I built my pond partly because I needed something relaxing in my life, so it seemed to defeat the purpose if I was coming to the forum and getting stressed out, especially with no intent for that to start in the first place. I needed to step away for awhile and enjoy the summer, politics-free, stress-free.

Beyond that, much of my focus this year really wasn't on my pond. I spent a lot of time in my native garden, as well as creating a handful of new small gardens. I ended up spending most of my time on the Gardening Forums, as well as my favorite place, twitter. I went camping a couple times, did some local exploring at many of the parks in the area, and overall enjoyed the summer.

I plan on making a thread with some photos of my pond throughout summer eventually.

Can totally relate to that... Glad to hear that you had an enjoyable summer, and looking forward to your photos.

Ask a Question