Anyone in CT/MA/NY/PA have small section liner

Reaction score
Idk if this is allowed but I build pond and documented on here many years ago and just hoped someone could help me locate a small piece of pond liner or direct me to best place to buy. Not needed for pond so can be any EPDM. Was going to use plastic but realized that pond liner would work perfect.

Have a section of roof that has no gutter and want to make small bowl with pond liner with drain.
Need ~3ftx8ft.
If anyone nearby has small piece?

I plan to build new pond at this new house soon but with so many trees I have yet to figure out where to put it and how to deal with leaves. My last pond I dug into basically solid rock. Here I just have lots of rock but after a couple feet mostly clay.
I want to make a post soon on a plan for new pond, but this drainage problem is what I am working on today. I really iss this place. Need to get back on here.
Thanks.

Attachments

• 20200404_175247.jpg
    20200404_175247.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 20200417_233037.jpg
    20200417_233037.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 85
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Welcome back! Hope you find what you're looking for. I know I have found my leftover scraps of pond liner to be perfect for lots of things - I even have a small piece I keep handy for opening really really stuck jars! Gives you great grip on that lid!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You could check out a roofing company near you as that is where I got my first EPDM liner. Also the 2nd one I bought for my new pond I bought at an irrigation company. I bet those places would have spare pieces laying around. Also try Nextdoor.com is it is a neighborhood group you join for your neighborhood. They have them all over the country for different towns.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
So, what exactly are you trying to do? Capture rain water? Prevent erosion of the ground or seepage into your foundation below that roof?

Just hire someone to install a gutter and leader. You can install a rain barrel onto the leader (downspout) if you like.

I added a diverter in my leader to switch between the rain barrel and the downspout. When my barrel is full, I switch it back.
All my gutters and leaders go into underground pipes which deposit the water to the culvert out by the street.

Reaction score
So, what exactly are you trying to do? Capture rain water? Prevent erosion of the ground or seepage into your foundation below that roof?

Just hire someone to install a gutter and leader. You can install a rain barrel onto the leader (downspout) if you like.

I added a diverter in my leader to switch between the rain barrel and the downspout. When my barrel is full, I switch it back.
All my gutters and leaders go into underground pipes which deposit the water to the culvert out by the street.

I had seamless gutters installed all around hose except they skipped this section of roof which was the only section I really needed a gutter due to the amount of roof that that is fed to this small section and the constantly we yard in part due to all this water coming down.

So because of the angle of roof and electrical wires I was just going to do a fix by catching the water into a drain on the ground but just the cost of the liner has made me change my mind. IDK what it would cost to hire someone to do it but materials would be under $100. Just have to make the bend in gutter to match roof and move electrical tension wire.

Thanks for ideas. Will be back soon.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
too early to tell I still have some work to do before I will know.
sorry I'm right down the streat as the web goes. central CT

Ask a Question