sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
same as hth want to be cremated so I can irritate lots of people .Can't see the space and neglect burial plots take up .plus the fact how many graves these days get vandalized .I wonder how much something like that would cost though .Plus such a shame it would never really be seen again after you are buried so who is going to know or remember it .

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
might make a nice fry nursery pond tho!!... a coffee table? stand on end and make some book shelves? a definate conversation piece!
as far as my death goes..i plan on donating anything usable as far as organs etc to help others..and the rest can go to science. or a med school

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
It's too pretty to waste on my rotting corpse! I'm hoping to go in the Rapture but if not then cremation will be my next choice although a sea burial might be nice........a warm sea tho as I don't like the cold :blueflower:

HTH

Howard
Reaction score
I am serious in that I could make that.

Here is how I would make it. Cut the top, bottom and sides from sign makers plywood.
Frame on the inside to hold it together.
Have the outside printed by the people who print graphics for trailer trucks. Could take pictures of YOU very own koi :)
Get the wife to upholster the inside.

Cost? Would have to price other coffins to see how much to gouge.

Reaction score
LOL... Hubby has a toe pinch coffin in the basement that he has been building ... if it isnt too buried, I'll post a pic later. His is a halloween prop and the lid rattles ...

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
capewind said:
LOL... Hubby has a toe pinch coffin in the basement that he has been building ... if it isnt too buried, I'll post a pic later. His is a halloween prop and the lid rattles ...
I thought coffins were SUPPOSED to be buried!? :dunno:
John

HTH

Howard
Reaction score
I have considered building coffins to make a few extra bucks now and then. Not sure how easy it would be to sell them. The funeral homes have the inside track. Maybe pre sell them but I think people would expect you to store them. Easy for the first few...

Ask a Question