Anyone use OASE Biotec 18000 filter?

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
This morning I ordered the Savio Versatile Filter F200, with the bottom drain kit. Last summer, I was a slave to my filter, which was so old, I couldn't get replacement parts for it. I ordered from Webb's Water Garden and they price matched :)

Let us know how you like it.

Ad

Advertisements

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
After 8 years it's time for a new filter. I have narrowed my search to this OASE Biotech 18000. Does anyone use this or know any reviews m good or bad. It's $700 so I want to make sure it works!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ue&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_2&smid=A1C5FYYJY233WM

What is the size of your pond? What is the fish load? Is it a dedicated Koi pond or eco-based?
This particular series of filtters from OASE include a metal sieve for additional mechanical filtration. If you already have a skimmer for your pond, this sieve will be really overkill unless you are looking for pristine water. Certainly not practical in an eco-based pond.

Ask a Question