Anything Strange?

Reaction score
Did you ever find anything strange floating in your pond?

This morning, when I went out to say Hello to the fish and give them a little breakfast, there was a ping-pong ball floating in my pond! It is very odd, because you really couldn't throw it in unless you crept into my yard, and that would make the motion-sensor light go on.

It's a mystery!

Reaction score
I once found a little custard dish, pyrex. It wasn't mine--I didn't own one of those! Now I do :icon_smile:

Reaction score
If I had to guess, I'd say a bird was nice enought to deposit the ping pong ball in your pond - or a squirrel. You'd be suprised what those little guys will pick up and run off with.

Reaction score
A pyrex dish! Weird!

I never considered that a bird of squirrel could've carried the ping-pong ball. It was perfectly round and smooth with not much to grab onto.

Reaction score
I once had a huge caterpillar/worm type thing in my pond, which got eaten by a goldfish. The poor fish took about 2 days to eat it. It was disgusting.

Ask a Question