Aqua Art Retro Bottom Drain for Sale

Reaction score
I have the large Aqua Art drain available that I just took off my old pond. It sells for $89 plus shipping on the Aqua Art site or a few other vendors. Here are the install instructions if you are so inclined: http://www.aquaart.com/AquaArtInstall.html

It's in perfect shape as would be expected having sat in the bottom of a pond for 3 years. I've scrubbed off as much of the surface algae as I possibly can on it. But in your pond it will grow the same algae and then you will barely be able to see the darn thing.

It has been plumbed for a 2" pipe, so at minimum, that's what you'll need to use on it. You can go to 3" if you wish.

It's got 4 little feet, and you just put a rock on 1 or two of 'em to keep it from floating.

It has worked like a charm for me on my old pond and kept my pond floor very clean, and now it's time to pass on a good product since I won't be needing it. I confess that someone on GPF wanted this drain and I can't recall who.

I'll let this go for $50 bucks (that's a $40 savings) + shipping. It's fairly light, so I would imagine it would be under $10 to most zip codes. I'll send it the most economical way possible and charge just for exact shipping.

Reaction score
LOL! I said the same thing when I got it. Wow, this thing is larger than I imagined. Once it gets all the algae on it, it will disappear into the pond. And you need that girth so that it can pull from a distance. I hope it works as well for you as it did for me. Enjoy it!

Ask a Question