Aqua Spin Water Activator

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10 a
Country
Spain
hi i have installed a filter unlike any other filters not to do with my pond on the incoming water main on the main water coming into the property
installed two weeks ago i have a pond about a 1000 litres with a pre filter and a eazy pod for the last two years everything ok but this filter does not filter water it stops calcium but it activates the water after 4 hours of installing the aqua spin the algae in the pond see video started to just come off after two weeks the pond is clearing the algae is just coming away from the pond you can see the bottom and all the fish etc
would like to put the video on but not sure how to do it

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
If its on the water main to your house, how does it clear the algae in your pond?

Any filter that is purifying water by saying it mimics nature, but then is adding copper to it.....both of those are red flags to me. Usually nonsense to sell something that really doesn't do anything.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Adding copper to a fw aquatic environment will eliminate algae, but it does not prevent dinoflagellates or cyanobacteria, which are much more difficult to get rid of.

Ask a Question