Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Very nice, thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
I just sent an email to you guys there! It must be so exciting to work with Ed and Greg -- if they are ever actually around in the store. I go total FanGirl over Ed!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
No love for Brian and Chris? Geesh!
I think they are all great! I have only seen videos with Greg and Ed, though. I need to watch more! I would love to go to the Inspiration Center one day. I have family in Milwaukee, so maybe one day that would be a good side trip!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I think they are all great! I have only seen videos with Greg and Ed, though. I need to watch more! I would love to go to the Inspiration Center one day. I have family in Milwaukee, so maybe one day that would be a good side trip!

funny you should bring this up i have started a thread for some of the more impressive pond builds i see online.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
funny you should bring this up i have started a thread for some of the more impressive pond builds i see online.

Those videos are killing me! It's cold and wet here. Muddy. I want a little sun and warmth, now. And some large equipment, a crew, and about 15k to "play pond" with!

Ask a Question