Aquascape Pond Walk

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I'll tag on to @cas 's post and ask if anyone else from the Chicago area went on the Aquascape pond tour on Saturday? Sorry - no pictures to share... I have SO MANY pond walk pics from previous years that I decided to leave the camera in the car and just enjoy the day this time. But WOW did we see some dream ponds on this tour. Absolutely amazing. Lots of fun to see and take a few ideas home.

If you ever get a chance to go on a pond walk, do it! They are so fun and you meet lots of other people from all walks of life who are pond passionate!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I should have added - if you missed this past weekend's pond walk, there's one more this year. August 19th in Barrington, IL 10AM - 3PM. Completely free self-guided tour. A great way to spend a Saturday!

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
If you ever get a chance to go on a pond walk, do it! They are so fun and you meet lots of other people from all walks of life who are pond passionate!
I agree. Most of the pond people love to share their stories. The more interested you are in their stories, the more they will tell you! This year one of the ponds on the tour was in front of their house. Started talking to the owner and before you now it he invites us into the back yard to show us a second pond and his gardens! How fun!

Ask a Question