aquatic plants

Reaction score
Did you pick your plants yourself or did you ask advice from someone at a garden center?

Reaction score
There are so many books and website for researching plants out there. You are probably better off doing the research yourself. Although there are those exceptions, most folks working at garden centers know less about plants than most average gardeners do.

Reaction score
There are very few options around here for water plants. So my options are limited to what they carry. Has anyone had luck ordering over the internet?

Reaction score
I have several growers around me, so choice in not a problem. I don't really like ordering on line because it's so hard to know how things will actually do in your area!

Reaction score
Here's a great book on water plants; The Master Book of the Water Garden. by P. Swindells. I also have description on the site.

Reaction score
I was unable to find many places in Chicago that carry plants for the water garden. I purchased water lettuce on Ebay and had no problems, would do it again.

Ask a Question