Are they sick?

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
This is not aimed at anyone, it is for everyone who thinks they know something about medications.

I'll just add that advice is best given if you have first hand knowlege that it has worked for you and the symptoms were identical to your fish.

I recommend adding a link to a credible source if you don't have first hand knowlege but have read about it. Heresay is not good enough, what if a person lost $10K worth of Koi over bad advice? What would you say? I'm sorry???

Reaction score
Well I have had goldfish many times before and delt with betta and goldfish alike that came home sick. It just seems scary and different to me because I can't really sit there and check them over in detail because their in the pond so it's more about the unknown the unseen. And I don't want to pull each one out all the time to check them up close and stress them even more. I have had GREAT experience with the blue stuff in my tanks before, But I never had live plants or had to think about all the things I have to consider now for my pond. Thanks every one for all the help.

Reaction score
Well my little guy Stumpy is swimming around and playing with the falling water. So I am guessing he is getting better! His tail still looks fluffy and fuzzy though so I am keeping a close eye on him. Will his tail grow back?

Ask a Question