Average House Prices

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Here in the UK the housing market has gone crazy over these last thirty years the average cost of a house being £ 120,000+ with larger houses going for £500'0000 sometimes even more if the UK housing marhey would collapse the price I think they are acctually worth is around £60.000 larger houses say £90,000 .its silly momey in reality .......
Back in the last crash my Mum last her home her buisness my investment into it and my partner Val's investment which came to a substancial sum for us sadly her listening to her bank manager and remortgaging her home led to her loosing both ( we have never recovered from it) and Mum had to go bankrupt .
The over inflated prices talked up by the housing buisness and bank managers m in reality they dare not have another crash as too many folk would end up with hegative equity possibly bankrupting the country

rgrds

Dave

HTH

Howard
Reaction score
The rocky mountain states: Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado are red on the map. The states to the east of them are some of the lowest priced.

A map with a finer gran would be much more interesting.

Reaction score
Desoto, Texas (Dallas County) North Texas, Zone 8a
Showcase(s):
HTH said:
The rocky mountain states: Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado are red on the map. The states to the east of them are some of the lowest priced.

A map with a finer gran would be much more interesting.
To better define a nearby large city, county or state enter the data into the search box. The are will be shown in finer detail.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Yup it seems the same silly prices are rife in the US as well , I'll bet its the same for Canada and Australia our whole econemy seems to work around these ripoff prices how did they get talked up so damn much ?

rgrds

Dave

HTH

Howard
Reaction score
The people involved with the housing market have it all figured out. They drive the prices up to where they milk everyone dry. The better the jobs the higher the houses.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It all depends on location and the jobs available in that location .I had my house built in 2004 and paid 89 thousand for it and 3 acres .I put in at least another 30 thousand after that and i would be lucky to get 119 thousand ,no jobs here and 20 minutes to get to the nearest store with these gas prices ,No way .Shame how many people are under water on there mortgages .Those sights say my house is worth 249 thousand ,I laughed yeh sure .

HTH

Howard
Reaction score
capewind said:
Interesting to be able to look at, but the Median Prices are from 2006.
I was wondering about the prices in North Dakota. With the oil boom a shoe box 100 miles from civilization is marketable.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They can say medium home price but it is not accurate at least not for here it says for here it is 95 thousand on trulia and on another sight says 65 thousand .Dan river sight says 85 thousand and back in 2004 they were only a couple of thousand more on each sight

Ask a Question