Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
A guy who came in last week to adopt 3 large turtles for his pond came to pick them up and I was shocked by what he brought with him. Not only did he make a 50 dollar donation which is alot for three turtles but he donated a brand new generator so now I have a dedicated gen-set for the rescues turtle building. It has enough wattage to run the mains and secondary power in the building so I no longer have to run drop cords from the diesel generator that runs the house if there is an outage which is quite often in the winter here and I live so far out it takes a long time to restore power. I might not live in the middle of nowhere but I can see it from my back yard :p. Basically this man got three turtles to a good home and donated roughly $650.00 worth to the rescue :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
That is outstanding news Marshall when you get it in situ we must have a look at the turtle building :)

Dave

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
That is outstanding news Marshall when you get it in situ we must have a look at the turtle building :)

Dave
Will do :D I am probably create a video and virtual tour of the entire complex

Ask a Question