Baby Doll Lotus Tubers

Reaction score
Hello,

I just got done repotting my lotus and have a bunch of tubers I'm looking to get rid of. If any one would like some please let me know.. Here is a pics of the lotus from last summer..

DSC06484.jpg

DSC06483.jpg

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I would love some, you selling or just giving? Some of your yellow and red would be great!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Great how about some yellow and red tubors, I am so excited! Been wanting to get some lotus going, it is on my list for this year. My pond is still a baby, just getting the plumbing done for the stream and waterfalls today! I have a bunch of small ponds in my stream and it would look beautiful to have lotus blooming in them.

Reaction score
Well the red and yellow are just one tuber I bought so you will have to wait till next year for those..LOL Unless I go back to the pond store and grab some for you but thats gonna be a couple weeks from now, Peace.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Lol you will soon!

once you can We can exchange info I think you need 10 posts

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I had lotus but sad to say my agie destroyed it before I had a chance to see what she was doing ,I took it out of the pond but sad to say it did not make it .It looks like you have it in a stream area pondboy since I rebuilt my waterfall I am wondering if I could put it there .I know from my one I had they are very sensitive to the salt in a pond ,at least mine was .Is that one plant close by strawberries and cream ,thats the only plant I find agie will not touch she is my koi

Reaction score
Its in the waterfall tub sissy and it seems to thrive in that environment.. Well I paid $12.00 USD for a tubers not so bad compared to the $55.00 dollars I paid for the Baby Doll in a tub with foliage and a few blooms, Peace.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I got mine from the koi farm in NC and I thought the tubers were expensive he charged 5 dollars for 4 of them I guess that was a really good price now

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
you can buy them here at home depot, but you better grab them fast .They are usually 7 dollars ,well at least last year they were .They bring in a lot of pond plants at lowes also here but you have to get them when you can. I bought all my plants at the koi farm he has plenty and much cheaper .He has green house with nothing but water plants and bog plants and he also has regular plants

Ask a Question