Back on line

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi All!
I've been away for it seems like forever but now everything is A-Okay. Hope you all have been doing well. My indoor turtle pond continues to entertain the family, neighbors and friends. The courtyard pond surprised me this season. It had almost no attention except basic maintenance and did quite well. So anyway, I wanted to say hi.
Stephen

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Good to hear you are A-OK and turtles are doing well.

1668820006469.gif
@Stephen Noble

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Welcome back!

You've returned in time for the chatty season here as those of us in the frozen parts long for warmer days by the pond! Instead we come here and talk all things ponding!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks all for the warm welcome. We downsized our 'operation' to just one garden pond, a small, 30-gallon water feature, the indoor turtle pond, Archerfish tank and the upside-down catfish/red mangrove tree tank. One of the mangroves is nearly touching the ceiling! I'll post some pics later.

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Thanks all for the warm welcome. We downsized our 'operation' to just one garden pond, a small, 30-gallon water feature, the indoor turtle pond, Archerfish tank and the upside-down catfish/red mangrove tree tank. One of the mangroves is nearly touching the ceiling! I'll post some pics later.
Those tanks sound very interesting, love the look of mangroves. Have used them in my saltwater tanks refugiums, in the past.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Question:
Where do I post the pictures? Would that be in the Showcase? Also, Neptune Turtle wants to know where he can have pictures of his 'palatial suite' posted. He has given 'Concierge Stephen' permission to take a few moments from tending to his every want and need to photograph him!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
When you start a post . like you just did at the bottom left is a button called attach files click that then you just have to find the photo you want to use on your pc or laptop

Ask a Question