BAGGY CAM VIDEOS 2011 WINTERING POND

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
yeah, they do look like theyre comfy already...this was after about 24 hours of being inside. usually it takes a few days for them to feed from my hands after the moves. but, maybe theyve figured out how nuch nicer they have it ...rather than months under ice...freezing cold water, no food, little light,etc... anyways, i like them inside!

Reaction score
Awwww, the video is so nice and peaceful. I'm not looking forward to Winter at all. For the first summer in 8 years I've been able to see and enjoy my Koi, I don't want it to end....
I've got the baby Koi all set up in a 90 gallon tank and they are doing well. I think there is closer to 35 than 50 like I originally thought.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
well baeya... look at it this way, youve got the little guys to care for over the winter and an enjoyable pond to look forward to next year!!!...and plenty of videos, and pics here to veiw if you start jonesing for summer pond veiwing !!!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
talk about pic hams they seem to like there pics taken .Others swim by so fast .

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
thats what i like about the smaller younger fish...they are more fun to watch...darting all over, schooling in long trains, and chasing each other around... but without the big ones there are no little ones.....not that i dont enjoy the adults as well. theyre just arent as amusing!!

Ask a Question