Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
I find it amusing that I was asked "why do you continue to stand on unpopular ideas even when the majority disagrees" by a friend who guests this forum .Well I was not aware of a popular trend of "anti-marshalites" lol but on the other side of that coin, who cares ? I have obviously not been the golden boy of this forum and have not seen anyone else receive preferential treatment and the members don't hold grudges so as the title says be who you are. As blue eyes said I did it my way :D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I dont see any anti anybody here... i think it's good you post a lot... keep the forum active... and if people doesnt want to read what you post then they just ignore it. I dont see that as a problem?

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
I dont see any anti anybody here... i think it's good you post a lot... keep the forum active... and if people doesnt want to read what you post then they just ignore it. I dont see that as a problem?
Thats what I found amusing... especially coming from someone who knows I am outspoken but never with malicious intent. cui bono?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
My ideas are all over the page and people tell me all the time it cannot work ,but hey it does and i can't explain it but it does .My filters are weird my set up is weird and I am a little weird .Must be that hippie thing my parents were into or the fact that I am Amish .What a combo huh AMISH HIPPIE .

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
My ideas are all over the page and people tell me all the time it cannot work ,but hey it does and i can't explain it but it does .My filters are weird my set up is weird and I am a little weird .Must be that hippie thing my parents were into or the fact that I am Amish .What a combo huh AMISH HIPPIE .
Amish Hippie... <--- First time ever put those together

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Hey my mom were and they took us kids to Upstate NY for what I called the hippie fest .I just saw a lot of strange people .I was young back then .Then my parents had the idea to buy a farm 5 acres to be exact and we had an organic farm .I said I was weird and that proves it all .Grew up barefoot and still barefoot .:);) When I went to school people looked braided hair and all. .Back then you did not go against the normal stuff .My parents were from PA and took us kids from that way of life

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
There is really an Amish mafia and you don't take children out of there community as that is considered kidnapping as children belong to the community

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
There is really an Amish mafia and you don't take children out of there community as that is considered kidnapping as children belong to the community
I would never condone taking children from a community unless they removed all the little devils that live near me lol

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
My parents moved us kids to NJ and what a crime that was.my mother was Amish and Dutch and my father was German and came from a Shaker family

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My parents moved us kids to NJ and what a crime that was.my mother was Amish and Dutch and my father was German and came from a Shaker family
What a combo, my mom, pure polish, my dad a mix of irish, german, and other stuff.

Ask a Question