well these are too good dream ponds

The Ultimate Backyard Escape | The Pool Master - YouTube

The Ultimate Backyard Water Garden - YouTube

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a ish!
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, I watch this English guys programmes myself here in the UK, and also those designed by Lucas Congdon and his team They're out of this world, and out of most normal peoples budgets too. 2 million $ for a pool..... if only.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
@moby -- they were running his show here in the US for a while and I really enjoyed it! The whole family did! He was doing pools for people in the states, too. I don't know if the series didn't get high enough ratings or what, but it only ran for a season. I was disappointed! I hope it comes back.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a ish!
Country
United Kingdom
The first guy tends to do your typical water garden style ponds, whereas Lucas, his mum and the rest of his team favour the more tropical style with grottoes, lighting, integrated hot tubs and jacuzzis etc. Some of Lucas's designs were fabulous, the way they were planted up with palms and such like, the fire pits and the huge rocks they placed with such precision. It was also interesting to see the rebar and concrete spraying being done. I really enjoyed them and had both probs on series record! We don't see anything like that being done over here, water gardens and regular garden ponds, yes, to some extent, but not the diving pools....it's too cold for a start!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
its funy we human came from wild from forest , caves and rivers waterfalls then going back to stone age has become luxury now spending to bring it back lol btw i loved the secret passage and cave room kitchen inside

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
As I get older I am loving pondless features .Pondhunter just did one I love

Ask a Question