Been awhile, but still ponding.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
I’m busy repotting my water lilies from their current hanging basket pots. This was very convenient for moving the lilies back and forth from the deep end to the shallow end (spring] and back to the deep end. However, I think this has inhibited their growth. So I am going back to the oil pan and kitty litter program.
I used them in the past and they always seem to tip over when I move them. Does anyone have a method to do this without dumping the contents?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have a pond grabber, bought maybe 15 years ago, not cheap but it still works well. Like a tree pruner a rope attached to two jaws that grab. OW I go into the pond and move around with my foot, or just push with the pool net pole.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Ahh, thank you. I’ll Macgiver something like your grabber, Addy. I agree Tula, no going in that water too cold here in my area. I bet your seeing some nice temperatures now. Yesterday we hit 72. About time!

Ask a Question