Beginners Pond

Reaction score
I thought I would share with everyone what my pond has become after about 3 years(2007). The pond originally started as being bored one weekend during the summer home from college. She is slowing coming, very slowly. I will need to take some update pictures with the plants once I put them in soon. Suggestions are always welcome. Enjoy

Brian

Reaction score
lets try this again

P1000545.jpg

P1000544.jpg

P1000543.jpg

Reaction score
these pictures are from about 3 years ago. I need to take more recent pictures.

Stouty109: I always have a bunch of flotaing rubber ducts in the pond, the fish push them around some times.

Daytongirl: Yes, I do have more water in it now.

I will have to take some more pictures once I get it all cleaned up and the plants installed this year.

Brian

Reaction score
Its been a while and I kept meaning to upload new pictures. Here are two new ones. I need to try and spruce it up and make it look more presentable and pleasing to the eye. All suggestions are welcome. Enjoy

Brian

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0115.jpg

Reaction score
Brian-
Love the Hostas! You can divide those in the fall and have twice as many to soften the edge of your rocks. Is that a day lily in the back or is it an iris? Day lilies are very inexpensive, come in all different colors and are super hardy. I have tons in my backyard and am able to give some away every year to friends. I bet the lanterns add a nice glow to the water at night. Great job!

Ask a Question