Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I like those buttercups, may be my next plant to acquire

Reaction score
I like those buttercups, may be my next plant to acquire
Awsome, you get them and I will wait 3 years then when you clean out I will get some!!! No really, I put them on my MUST HAVE list to actually buy next spring along with the spires that stand out of the water.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Just looked that buttercup plant up and appears it grows here in lakes and rivers so I shall be keeping a look see for it and grab some up. It says it blooms May - June so most of the time you will have to look for the foliage that grows on the stem to identify it.
buttercup.gif

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Awsome, you get them and I will wait 3 years then when you clean out I will get some!!! No really, I put them on my MUST HAVE list to actually buy next spring along with the spires that stand out of the water.
I can't find them for sale so far, so you might have a long wait! Maybe jw will find some.
Just looked that buttercup plant up and appears it grows here in lakes and rivers so I shall be keeping a look see for it and grab some up. It says it blooms May - June so most of the time you will have to look for the foliage that grows on the stem to identify it.

Ask a Question