Black Gamecock Iris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I have an abundance of Black Gamecock Iris and am willing to share for postage. It's winter hardy in zone 5. If interested, please use my email address as I do not check the forum regularly.
Jan

(mod edit: e-mail address removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I think some other members have already stated their unwillingness (per your other thread) to share emails.

@addy1 Isn't there a forum protocol for selling/exchanging/sharing items? Maybe you can help out.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Jan,

We've got a Classifieds section for any for sale/trade/wanted/giveaway items, but that requires a minimum of 10 posts to make an entry, as we want to restrict trading to active members (as we can't vet sellers, this is one way of making a hurdle for people using the site as an ad platform).

As other members have suggested, it's unlikely that you'll get any takers for your offer of plant sharing via e-mail - as we're a community forum, where the main purpose is interaction on the site. I'm sure you're trying to be helpful by sharing plants for postage, but it poses a problem when it's not conducted via the site, so I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question