Black preformed ponds

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I am looking for ablack preformed pond, about1000 gallons or less, I am in the kingston Ontario area, the Intek pools are okay but I want one of the rigid type, thanks for all the help

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I am looking for ablack preformed pond, about1000 gallons or less, I am in the kingston Ontario area, the Intek pools are okay but I want one of the rigid type, thanks for all the help
thing is, you're going to have to dig and put your preform in the ground as I don't think it'll have the structure/integrity to sit all by itself, full of water and whatnot, above ground. I may be wrong but I don't think I've ever heard of anyone using a preform above ground without a supporting structure around it (if I'm understanding your plight, right.) The intek pool is temporary and something that will hold your fish quick while easily taken down and fish returned. I'd really really stress to the construction crew how much you need the concrete replaced before winter hits. Even if you source, use, establish this preform, if above ground, you're going to have winter temp/freeze issues. In the ground, no; then it becomes just like the pond you have, but you'll have to fill any hole/landscaping back in when the repair work is complete.

Just thoughts to consider.

Ask a Question