Bob Hawe Introduction!

Reaction score
Hello!

I am not only a truly enthusiastic aquarist, but I am fortunate enough to work in this incredible industry as General Manager of ACUREL® aquarium and pond care products. I look forward to connecting to this dynamic community, offering advice, and sharing tips about my own aquariums. I currently have a 188 gallon with barbs and angelfish, and a 240 gallon aquarium with African cichlids.

Acurel is a very results-driven product line and I feel so confident that it will transform the clarity of your tank and health of your fish that I am offering forums members a FREE Acurel® product sample to try out!

The only catch? I'd love to hear how the products work for you. Here is a link to view products available, or if you have questions, email me at GetHooked[at]acurel[dot]com and tell me about your aquarium and fish so I can recommend the best product for you.

Thanks!

Bob Hawe
ACUREL Aquarium and Pond Care Products
www.acurel.com
facebook.com/AcurelFishCare
Try an ACUREL product for FREE- email me at GetHooked[at]acurel[dot]com

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I buy acurel activated charcoal from pet mountain in the 3 lb bag and buy 5 or 6 at a time for my pond ,problem is that your products always sell out fast and seems pet mountain can't get there stock refilled enough .The thing is they do not allow advertisers on here but welcome help from people

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
YellowFish.gif
Bob

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Welcome to our forum, we will love to have samples of your products!

Thanks in advance,
The Honorable Dr. Sir John Huff Sr.
Chairman/CEO John Huff, Inc.
Graduate of Harvard* and Princeton**

*Harvard Correspondence School (Moldavia), **Princeton Massage School (not accredited in 50 states)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
ummmmmmmmmm self promoting John??????????? roflmao good one!

and welcome bob to our group

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the welcome! John, feel free to reach out to me at (e-mail address removed) with any products you would be interested in trying out.

Ask a Question