addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I need to pull some bog bean from my deck pond. It is growing like a weed this year.

This will be as I have time project.

Between weeds, bees, plants, life, not a spare second. If I don't get it done this week it will be after the 4th.

The pieces will all be around a foot plus long with a lot of roots. They will need to be shipped in a medium po box, around 13-14 bucks. I also have 5 lily tubers, been thinking of tossing but have not yet. Perry's orange sunset and Georgia peach. The tubers are small, but they grow. They can be added to a box of bog bean. They are sitting in a crate in the pond putting out beautiful leaves.

I do have one issue, I have recently been burnt by a pond forum member to the cost of over $30.00. The person has never paid me for shipping that person two boxes of plants.

So if I have shipped to you before and have been paid you can pay when it gets there. If I do not know you I will be asking for shipping up front.

If you are interested just reply here, as I pull I will the ask for PM's with addresses names etc. At this point I don't know how much I will get when I start pulling it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
@addy I'm interested in the lily tubers, but don't need the bog bean.....are they a package deal ?

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@addy I'm interested in the lily tubers, but don't need the bog bean.....are they a package deal ?
nope I just have not gotten around to posting about them, almost tossed them a few times, but just couldn't.

How many do you want?

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol you two get the tubers. I will try to get them and some bog bean for Maria going out. Poor things would like to be planted, they are just floating right now.
I have done nothing to my pond this year, except turn it on. The tubers came from two lily pots that where floating.
We have never had so much bee work as we have had this year. But then again they have given us over 800 lbs of honey. Hours and hours of extracting, still more to go.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a/b
Country
United States
I am interested in bean bog plant and 1 lilly tuber if you have any left.
I will pay up front since you don't know me.

don't know anything about bee keeping but 800 pounds thats a lot of honey. :)

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have always trusted, first time burnt. But when you send as many as plants as I do off and on, probably close to 800 bucks of postage, can't afford to be burnt.

800 lbs is unreal, we had only 6 hives that where being productive. The most in the past years was around 400 and we still have 21 honey supers 10 frame boxes to pull and extract.

Last edited:

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I am interested in bean bog plant and 1 lilly tuber if you have any left.
I will pay up front since you don't know me.

don't know anything about bee keeping but 800 pounds thats a lot of honey. :)
I will get some pulled for you, have some pond time today, poor thing has been ignore............ pm me your real name and address.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A, we are also very windy
Country
United States
800 lbs is unreal, we had only 6 hives that where being productive. The most in the past years was around 400 and we still have 21 honey supers 10 frame boxes to pull and extract.
Good to hear your bees are doing well, not many are. We had wild bees in the bird feeders early spring before the dandelions bloomed, I didn't see them last year, so that was a pleasant surprise.

Ask a Question